Confirmation and notes of "purchase consideration" and "use"
we will post notes etc on below as per "AC Adapter of our company UNIFIVE", "Confirmation items for purchase consideration" and "Use safely and securely". Please be sure to check as much as possible.
Confirming purchase of purchase of UNIFIVE's AC adapter
Please make purchase consideration after confirming the following matters beforehand so that you can properly purchase the UNIFIVE's AC adapter.
- Please check input voltage (AC side) and output voltage · current.
- Please confirm "compatible plug" and "polar" when connecting the equipment.
Concerning the storage environment
- Please do not store or leave it in a high temperature environment such as direct sunlight, in a car, or near a fire or a stove.
- Please do not store or leave it in a wet environment such as rain, sea water, drinking water, etc.
- Please do not store in a humid or dusty environment.
* Recommended Storage Temperature: 0 to 40 degrees
* Recommended Storage Humidity: 40% RH to 70% RH
About safety precautions
Warning ... Serious injury or death is possible if all warnings are not followed
- Electrical shock can occur if unit is disassembled, improperly repaired or modified. This will also void the warranty.
- For products without a cover, please do not touch due to the exposed high voltage part. It may cause an electric shock.
- Do not exceed the specified ambient temperature. Failure to do so may result in fire or electric shock.
- Do not insert or remove the power plug with wet hands. It may cause an electric shock.
- Do not bend, pull, or scratch the power cord or AC plug by force. Failure to do so may result in fire or electric shock.
Follow these precautions to prevent injury or physical damage to the device.
- Only use the correct input voltage, frequency, output voltage and current. Failure to do so may result in fire or electric shock.
- Do not use in environments with moisture, oil smoke, dusty places, or corrosive gases. Failure to do so may result in fire or electric shock.
- If there is no output, when other abnormalities are recognized during use, please stop using it immediately and contact our sales office. In case of AC adapter, unplug the power plug.
- Do not cover or wrap the AC adapter or charger with cloth, futon, etc. It will hinder heat dissipation and may cause overheating or fire.
- When unplugging the AC adapter, be sure to remove the AC adapter body or AC plug from the outlet gently. Pulling the cord may damage the cord and cause a fire.
- When you are not using the AC adapter, please unplug the main unit or AC plug from the outlet for safety.
- Please insert the AC adapter firmly and firmly all the way in.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our UNIFIVE sales representative or your dealer.
You can get the product catalog in PDF.
Since 1989, UNIFIVE has maintained the quality of their AC power adapters and switching power supplies through a rigorous quality,see more